Did you miss CARE4 Demo Days on April 28 and 29? Maybe you were able to attend and want to view the demos again. Either way – we’ve got you covered!
- Emergency Department (All ED Staff and Providers)
- Bedside Medication Verification (BMV) (Nursing, Pharmacy, RT, Clinicians who administer medications
- Patient Accounting (Finance Teams)
- Quality Risk Management (All Staff)
- Electronic Requisitioning (All Clinical Staff and Providers)
- Medication Reconciliation (Nursing and Pharmacy Staff)
- Surgery (All Surgery Staff and Physicians)
- Blood Administration (TAR) (Nursing Staff and those in ambulatory settings that administer blood products)
- Registration (Clerks)
- Ambulatory (All Ambulatory Clinic Staff)
- Electronic Medical Record Summary (All Staff and Providers)
- Obstetrics (OBS Staff and Providers
Demo Days was a big hit and we want to thank all of the CARE4 build team members who worked to make it so successful. The sessions averaged 100 participants and in total we had about 1200 viewers across the 12 sessions.
This is just the beginning of opportunities for staff and credentialed staff to get involved. Watch your email and the CARE-4.ca website for more demos, events and activities.