It’s the million dollar question – are you ready for our September 18 GO LIVE?
Supporting you to be confident and successful during the implementation of MEDITECH Expanse is our top priority!
How can you be prepared? With just 23 days until GO LIVE on September 18, we have created an easy-to-follow Road Map to Success for all staff and credentialed to support you on your learning journey.
Road Map to Success
- Complete your eLearning
- Remember to complete your eLearning by September 1 or prior to attending instructor-led training. All staff and credentialed staff that complete their assigned eLearning by September 10, will be entered in a draw for a chance to win a prize. To date there have been 12 eLearning winners. CLICK HERE
- Attend instructor-led training
- Instructor-led training (if assigned) provides an in-depth review of MEDITECH Expanse and incorporates specific workflow information. CLICK HERE
- Practice Environment *NEW*
- Practice makes perfect! Follow patient scenarios in the practice environment and brush-up on your newly acquired skills while you become more familiar with Expanse. CLICK HERE
- Demo Videos
- The CARE4 team has created a series of demo videos as an additional training resource. Browse the list of videos to find a demonstration related to your role and department workflows. CLICK HERE
- Tip Sheets
- Need a quick reminder or guide on how to access Expanse? Check out the tip sheets on the CARE-4.ca website. CLICK HERE
Remember: check out the CARE4 App as your one-stop-shop for the latest CARE4 information.
Through the implementation of MEDITECH Expanse there will be many opportunities to advance the quality of medical care while improving both the patient and provider experience. Like learning any new skill, building your competency and confidence with Expanse will take time. Following the CARE4 Road Map to Success will help guide you to becoming confident with the new system.